Expert Mortgage Adviser


If you are not satisfied with the service you received from Slade Consulting Limited you should contact me, Glyn Slade.

I have an internal complaints process and undertake to investigate your concerns promptly and fairly. You may contact me to make a complaint by telephone, email or in writing.

I am a member of an independent disputes resolution scheme operated by Financial Services Complaints Limited ("FSCL") and approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. Slade Consulting Limited has 40 days to respond to your complaint. If you are not satisfied by our response, you may refer the matter to FSCL by emailing  or calling FSCL on 0800 347257. Full details of how to access the FSCL scheme can be obtained on their website . There is no cost to you to use the services of FSCL.

Alternatively, if you are not satisfied you can complain to the Financial Markets Authority: The Commissioner, PO Box 1179, Wellington 6140 or contact them via their website : 

Talk to a Mortgage Adviser with Experience
It's in Your Best Interest